Thank you for coming over to find out more - before we get into a general introduction, here is an update from our Sri Lankan producer on how they have coped with the impact of Covid-19...
So back to us at Weaving Hope, where our aim is to bring smiles to the faces of children and adults alike!
Our toys are all bright, fun, eco-friendly and fair trade, designed to encourage imaginative and interactive play in young children. They are also :
- Unusual, with cute and quirky features that make them great gifts for pre-schoolers
- Vegan friendly, plastic-free and coloured with non-toxic dyes
- Made from cotton woven on traditional wooden handlooms
- Practical, light to carry (and post) and quiet enough to take on visits to grandparents, playdates, restaurants and holidays
- Machine washable (to 30 degrees), a valuable bonus for toys that will be played with again and again
- Made by women artisans in Sri Lanka, working within a guaranteed Member of the World Fair Trade Organisation
- Compliant with current toy safety regulations
For more details, see Our Story here